Area Map Official Visitors Guide
- A National Historic Landmark District
- Over 60 Restored Historic Sites
- FREE Live Shows and Entertainment
- Horse Drawn Wagon Tours Daily
- Walking Tours
- Outdoor Recreation, Golf, Birding, Gardens
A National Historic Landmark District, Nauvoo is one of the Nations Largest Restored Historic Sites. Nauvoo has been referred to as the Williamsburg of the Midwest, with so much to see and do on a daily basis.
The Historic Village of Nauvoo has over 60 restored Historic Sites, Live Entertainment and Shows daily*, Horse Drawn Wagon Tours, Guided walking tours and Hands on Fun and learning.
But it doesn’t stop there, Nauvoo has quaint shopping, beautiful gardens, great golf, Illinois Oldest Winery with Tours, Dining, Sightseeing and so much more!
*Shows and events vary by season. Please refer to the Calendar for details.