Located in the Nauvoo State Park, the Rheinberger House museum contains many articles dating back to pioneer times. It features a stone-arched wine cellar and a summer kitchen.The original four room house was built in the 1840s. A 3-acre original vineyard is behind the house and still produces grapes for guests to sample in the fall.
The Weld House Museum? is located at 1380 Mulholland Street, in Nauvoo's business district. It is named for Dr. John F. Weld. Dr Weld was a physician who came in 1837 and lived in the house from 1842-1846. Each room of the museum represents a timeline period including Native Indian artifacts, Nauvoo's first settlers, a Mormon display and Nauvoo's newspapers. Upstairs features an Icarian Room, the Bolton/Bollin Room, a River Room, the Schneider/Hummel Room, and the Frances Clark and Merchant Room.